The Revelations event series is a free flowing, post-apocalyptic role-playing game where players have the power to choose the way they will survive the wastelands. This is not your normal event. You will experience challenging situations and must have the maturity to handle them. Revelations 12 is the next exciting iteration of our Winter Rev series.
Pre-registration Before September 30th is $120 for the two-day adventure. Pre-registration after September 29th is $150.
Due to extremely high demand we have determined to open a limited amount of new tickets at $200.00, this way we can make improvements to accommodate the number of players
Registration includes Custom Revelations 12 Patch, free gameplay food and drinks, and a raffle ticket for the Raffle each day accordingly.
ALL PLAYERS MUST SIGN THE DIGITAL WAIVER AVAILABLE ON BALLAHACKS WEBSITE.
Ballahack Airsoft events are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled. Event tickets are non-transferable.
December 10th 2022 Day 1 Parking 0700 to 0930 Sign In 0800 to 0915 Briefing 0930 to 1000 Game Start 1015 Game End 1800 Raffles 1830 December 11th 2022 Day 2 Parking 0700 to 0930 Sign In 0800 to 0915 Briefing 0930 to 1000 Game Start 1015 Game End 1800 Raffles 1830 Gameplay Rules
1. FIELD MARSHALS: Field Marshals are the supreme authority on the field. They are present in order to maintain a safe and fun environment. Disobeying, disrespecting and/or arguing with a marshal is strictly prohibited. Field marshals must be informed of any violations of field or game rules. FIELD MARSHALS MUST BE INFORMED IMMEDIATELY OF ANY FIELD EMERGENCY SITUATIONS.
2. HIT CALLING: Airsoft is an honor sport! Honor, Integrity and Respect go hand-in-hand with quality gameplay. All players must call their hits! All direct hits to any part of a player’s body are valid; whether a player is hit in the chest, head, or pinky. Gun hits and ricochets do not count; however, if a player is not certain, when in doubt, call it out. THERE IS A 60 SECOND BLEED OUT TIME AFTER A PLAYER IS HIT. - When hit, a player must yell as loudly and clearly as possibly “HIT” or scream violently. - All hit players must immediately drop to the ground as if actually hit, or at minimum take a knee. - To visually signify a hit, dead rags must be placed on top of the head, and the player’s weapon and/or hands must be raised over their head. - While a player is “dead” s/he is not allowed to speak words other than “medic”, “respawning”, or “dead man walking” in order to ensure no “dead” player can communicate information to his/her team (enemy positions, etc.) until s/he has been “healed” by a medic or has respawned. - Players cannot speak while being “healed” by a medic.
3. MEDICS: There are no classical medics at Revelations, instead any player possessing a Stimpak (More on this later) can heal any other player. When healing another survivor, the individual using the Stimpak cannot fire his or her weapons without having to restart counting to 60 with the Stimpak. Unless you’re using a super stim which takes 30 seconds.
4. RESPAWNS: If a Stimpak is not readily available players can utilize one of several community Respawns. Players must travel all the way to respawn if they decide to respawn. Players cannot start on the way to respawn and end up being healed via Stimpak. Players must wait at respawn for THREE minutes before they can enter gameplay. Players are encouraged to remain calm at respawn as they are community respawns and players may be in the awkward situation of respawning next to hostile players. Firefights at respawn points are strictly prohibited.
5. Chrono and Minimum Engagement Distances: All players must chronograph every weapon they use before entering gameplay. Marshals must chronograph and tape each replica. Standard Chrono regulations apply, and minimum engagement distances apply. (All info can be found on Ballahack’s website under rules and regulations.) Unless using a full auto only gun (a red taped gun) All guns must be kept on the “Semi-Automatic” rate of fire during the event. FPS Regulations - Rev is a semi-auto only event except for support weapons. Weapons will be judged by joule limits listed on the website, not just by fps. Below are examples of FPS equivalencies with .20 gram bbs. All AEG’s/GBBR’s must shoot below 420 FPS All bolt action sniper rifles must shoot below 550 FPS All Pistols must shoot below 400 FPS All weapons are chronographed with either .20 or .40 BB’s. See RULESET on Ballahack’s website for Joule limits. In the case of full auto weapons, firing rate cannot exceed 24 RPS and may not engage within 50ft of their target. - NO FULL AUTO is allowed except for support weapons.
6. Rules Of Engagement: All players are to use control when in firefights. Blind firing over ledges or around corners is strictly prohibited. You may not shoot through a hole or crack that you cannot fit your head through. As previously stated, players must be on semi-automatic all day unless they have an LMG. When firing players should be able to see down the sites of their weapons. No safety kills are permitted. Grenade kills are allowed only in cases in which a BB from a grenade hits a live player. There is no radius for grenade kills. You may not throw Thunder B’s in Conex boxes.Melee kills are not permitted outside of the Blood Pit.
7. Stimpaks: The Field is providing stimpaks for this event. Stimpaks are gameplay items that allow players to heal their companions. Stimpaks are a syringe like object. Players must hold the Stimpak against a dead player for one minute. Once the live player has counted one minute the “wounded” player is considered alive. Stimpaks cannot be looted. Players cannot self-heal with a Stimpak however they can let other players heal them with their own Stimpak.
8. Looting and the Economy: Rev is at its heart a role-playing event, concordantly a large part of the game is accruing wealth. This wealth is represented in the form of bottle caps and random gameplay items. Bottle caps are used as currency for all manner of goods and services. All players are requested to bring several lootable items to barter in gameplay. Specific looting rules based on different caps and denomenations.
9. Roleplayers and Admin: There will be a multitude of Admin designated roleplayers in the game. These characters range from beggars to merchants to power characters. These roleplayers will be designated with an overt symbol. Players are encouraged to avoid antagonizing roleplayers as they are invincible. Roleplayers are included in gameplay to enrich player experience through quests, factions, and trade. Players are encouraged to interact with roleplayers whenever possible.Following certain quests and paying attention to details in said quests can lead to a metal victory coin. There will also be multiple photographers and gameplay admin staff, these individuals are not in gameplay and thus not to be engaged. For REV 12 there are certain “factors” that will come into play. These factors exist to add a real consequence to those trying to survive in the event. Most players will not survive each day. Accept this as part of the thrill of the event. Do not worry. We will not allow players to be “fully dead” till much later in the day. Good luck. Atmosphere and Attitude
GUNS: Revelations takes place in a post apocalyptic wasteland, as such players are expected to look and act the part. Weapons should be free of sights, lasers, flashlights, and other such accessories. Guns should be made to looks as beaten up as possible. Scopes are acceptable on bolt action rifles.
GEAR: Gear should also reflect the dire, stark atmosphere. Payers should eschew modern military gear and rigs. Ballahack Airsoft reserves the right to deny players entry if their kit does not match the atmosphere. This is the event for rags, not Cryes. Do not show up in full modern military kit. We reserve the right to reject you without refund if you don’t follow these rules.
ATTITUDE: Rev is a unique experience; there are very few airsoft events that come close to creating an environment akin to Revelations. There are many trying situations that might arise from this game however all players are expected to comport themselves in a mature, friendly manner, even when the game gets intense. Any instances of verbal or physical aggression are grounds for immediate banning from the field
CAMPING: Camping is not allowed at the field except for large RVs and Campers. Power and water are not supplied. (Must call ahead to confirm.)