Accommodates the C-A-T® Gen 7 Tourniquet (sold separately)
The Gen 7 C-A-T® RIGID TQ Case with Cover was designed to provide personnel with the capability to carry and protect their life-saving Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquet on their person by easily mounting it to their duty/patrol/pistol belt, where it is needed most. It can be mounted either vertically or horizontally and can also be attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud using the existing holes (the case mounts with 2 screws in the middle of the case). The Case Cover completely covers your tourniquet to protect it from the elements and provides a clean, uniform look.
The Injection Molded Nylon Case provides strength and durability as it holds the C-A-T® Tourniquet tightly in place. When deployed, the cover “breaks apart” so there is no snagging on your tourniquet and allows for easy and quick deployment of the C-A-T®. Includes a hook and loop cross to identify it as medical equipment.
- Allows personnel to carry a Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquet on the duty/patrol/pistol belt to have lifesaving equipment on their person at all times
- Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25 in. belt
- Injection Molded Nylon Gen 7 C-A-T® RIGID Case designed to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Cover is made of Hypalon One-Piece Construction
- Lightweight construction
- Comes with a cross to identify it as medical equipment
- Completely covers the tourniquet when being stored
- Cover Break-Away design allows smooth removal of your tourniquet with no snagging
- NOTE: Accommodates the C-A-T® Gen 7 Tourniquet (sold separately)
- L 6.75 in. x W 2.25 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Weight with C-A-T® (Sold Separately): 7 oz
- Weight without C-A-T®: 4.5 oz